Saturday, May 21, 2022

Nithinz Poetry Anthology - Woking Writes reaches out!

In response to Mal Foster’s ‘Writing as Therapy’ item on Monday, Woking Writes, heard from Nithin R.S. (pictured) who resides in India, proving how far-reaching the book blog has now become. 




He wrote, on the blog saying, “I started writing poetry when I was 14. I then started blogging in 2007. I was depressed for years. I then wrote a lot about politics in the last seven years. Then… I realised poetry can be my therapy. It has brought me a lot of peace of mind. 

His short message hit a raw nerve, especially upon opening his link at https://nithinzpoetry.blogspot.com/ It proved to be a very special experience and we are more than pleased to invite you on his behalf to enjoy his well-crafted poetry and find out more!   

 

#wokingwrites

No comments:

Post a Comment